Tap To Refill
- Placing a Tap To Refill Order
- How your favourite pharmacy actions your order
MedAdvisor's Tap-To-Refill feature is a useful tool, saving you time shopping at your favourite pharmacy.
It allows you to preorder your prescription and non-prescription products without being at the pharmacy so they are ready to be collected when you arrive.
For prescription medicines we recommend leaving your scripts at the pharmacy as the staff need them to work on your orders.
You can only place one Tap To refill at a time
To place a Tap To Refill order for your medicines and non-prescription items:
- Click Tap-To-Refill in the menu. This will take you to the Tap-To-Refill screen
- To add items to your order click the check boxes next to them on this screen
- If you want to add a new non-prescription product to your order:
- click Add Non-Prescription Medications, Vitamins and Supplements
- Find the product you would like to add using the search bar or browse the categories available.
- Once you have selected your product click Add To OrderThis item will now be added to your order and account
- If your pharmacy supports Snap-And-Send you can take a photo of your new scripts to add these to your order without them having to be on your account
- Click Take Photo in the Snap-n-Send section of the Tap To Refill menu
- Take a photo of your script, try to ensure that the text is in focus. This will add this photo to your order letting your pharmacist get the right medications ready for you
- After you have added all the items you wish to order click Place Order. This will send your order to your favourite pharmacy
Non-Prescription items will prompt you to select how many packets you would like to order of that product. This is not available for prescription medications.
This feature is only available in the mobile app
To use this feature:
When your favourite pharmacy processes your order they will check each item you have ordered and start to prepare them for pick up.
In some cases your pharmacist may decline to dispense a medication; this can be for a variety of reasons, such as:
- Scripts not at the pharmacy
- Scripts Expired
- They are out of supply of that medication
In all of these situations your pharmacist will send you a message via the app when they process the rest of your order
Once your order has been processed MedAdvisor wil send you a notificication and in app message, informing you that your order is ready to be collected
All that's left to do is make your way to visit your pharmacist and pick up your medications.