MedAdvisor Version 3.1
MedAdvisor 3.1 was released on the 29th of October 2014.
MedAdvisor 3.1 includes a number of new features and enhancements to assist you in managing your medication more effectively.
Any non-prescription meds or vitamins entered into MedAdvisor can now be linked to your Take-My-Med reminders:
These non-prescription items will then be shown in Take-My-Med alarms and notifications.
A series of Print buttons have been added to the web browser version of MedAdvisor, making it easier to print key information displayed, including:
1. A list of all medications displayed on the homepage:
2. The Consumer Medication Information (where available):
3. The confirmation message displayed after submitting a Tap-To-Refill order.
- Please note that the print option will open a new, pop-up window. If a window is not displayed, pop-ups may be being blocked by your web browser. You will need to edit settings in your web browser to enable pop-up windows for www.medadvisor.com.au.
- Once the window has opened, MedAdvisor will automatically attempt to print the content of the window. If this is not permitted by your web browser, you can use the Ctrl-P keyboard combination to request the print to occur.
If you are due to receive multiple Fill-My-Script or See-My-Doctor reminders (via email) in a single day, these will instead be combined into a single email.
Certain medications in MedAdvisor will now contain extra information displayed when you view their details.
This information may include the logo of the medication (which will match the medication packaging, making it easier for you to differentiate between different boxes of medication), usage tips (which highlights important information from the Consumer Medication Information) and a link to additional manufacturer information.
When you start taking certain medications for the first time, you may receive a series of informative messages within MedAdvisor, which provide more information about the condition being treated, and about the medication prescribed.
Note that if you don't want to receive these messages, you can opt-out anytime by setting the "Tips and Advice" option under the message to off.
- A large variety of general bug fixes and performance enhancements have been made.
- Some changes have been made to the Activation wizard, making it easier to sign-up family members when accounts are first created.
- Minor graphical changes have been made to a number of screens to improve usability.